Emmy Award winning choreographer, SYTYCD, SHAPING SOUND DANCE CO.
Assistant Choreogapher Broadway's 'WICKED', Original Broadway cast of 'FOOTLOOSE', 'WICKED' & '9 TO 5'
Broadway Choreographer of Hamilton & CATS, 2X Tony Award Winner for Best Choreography
Warner Brothers, Sony BMG, Atlantic Records, Matchbox Twenty, Broadway Dance Center, Alvin Ailey
Beyonce's "Single Ladies", Justin Timberlake, Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet
Step Up 3D, Justin Bieber World Tour, Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Omarion and Keke Palmer
Worked with several artists including Gwen Stefani, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Meghan Trainer, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and more. Currently on tour with FERGIE
TV Credits including Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards, Grammy Awards, American Idol, SYTYCD, Dancing with the Stars
Pharrell, Soulja Boy, Akon, Pitbull, Kreayshawn, GRAMMY's, Radio City Music Hall
Dancer for Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera and Nelly Furtado
Recipient of The Princess Grace Award. Detroit’s Renaissance Hero 2008.
Principal dancer /Joffrey Ballet, Complexions Contemporary Ballet, and Ron De Jesus Dance. Creative team/Twyla Tharp’s Tony-award winning show Movin’ Out. Staged national touring cast of Movin' Out.
Ballet Master/Complexions Contemporary Ballet, Faculty at Wayne State University, Maggie Allesee Department of Theatre and Dance, Program Director/Complexions Detroit Summer Intensive.
Dancer/Choreographer for artists including Taylor Swift, Usher, Jennifer Lopez, NYSYNC, Britney Spears, Will Smith and more.
Choreographer for TV/Film including 2018 MTV Movie Awards, Teen Choice Awards (Flo Rida), MTV EMA Awards (Taylor Swift, Ylvis), Comedy Central, Shameless, How I Met Your Mother, Masters of Sex, Critics Choice Awards
- Currently on tour with Janet Jackson!
- 3X Janet Jackson World Tours
- Worked with artists including Trey Songz, Neyo, Jennifer Lopez, Ludacris, NKOTB and more
- Cincinnati Ballet, Senior Soloist
- Trained at Ballet Concierto de Puerto Rico
- Virginia School of the Arts
Courtney Kristen Liu
- Assistant Dance Captain, Broadway cast of Phantom of the Opera
- Taught ballet internationally for over 10 years
- Performance credits including Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Queen of the Night, Peridance ContemporaryEnsemble, Broadway Dance Lab and more
Anti-Gravity (NYC), Broadway shows: Saturday Night Fever and Contact, Olympic Gymnast, New York Knick City Dancer
- Jungian Analyst and Astrologer, with Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology (NYU) and Developmental Psychology (Pace University)
- Creator of Jungian Authentic Movement workshops taught globally
- Resident astrologer for Elle Magazine for over 10 years
- Co-Authored several books including Speculation Now, Transpersonal Astrology, Explorations at the Frontier and Surviving Saturn’s Return (McGrawHill)
- Private practice in NYC & San Francisco, with over 18 years experience consulting, writing and teaching
- Over 20 years performing and teaching theater, dance, movement and acting
- Teaching credits including Ontario Ballet School, Wright State University, New Zealand Drama School, Guthrie Theatre, CCM Theater department and more
- Currently on faculty at Xavier and NKU Dance & Theater departments
- Certified Yoga & Pilates teacher, with extensive training in Laban Movement Analysis
- BA in Dance from Western Michigan University
- Established dancer and model with credits including ABC’s Bunheads, LA Music Awards,Mercedes Benz LA Fashion Week
- Assistant Choreographer ESPN bowl game half time shows
- Casting and Choreography for Busch Gardens
VOLTAIRE WADE GREENE
Dance Supervisor, Broadway National Tour of 'HAMILTON'
Other Broadway credits: Hamilton, Jesus Christ Superstar and The WIZ
TV Credits including SMASH, performed with Contrast Dance Theater and Charlottesville Ballet.
JAMES PATRIC MORAN
Broadway Companies of 'CHICAGO' and ‘WEST SIDE STORY’
TV/Film including ‘CHARRMED!’, ‘GHOST VOYAGE’, ‘THE GRASSLANDS’
Associate Choreographer, Broadway Company of 'MOULIN ROUGE' with Emmy Award winning choreographer Sonya Tayeh
Associate Choreographer of movieRENT LIVE
You'll Still Call Me By Name, choreographed by Sonya Tayeh
Dance Captain, Broadway’s 'WICKED'
National Tour of '42ND STREET’ and ‘Curtains' at Paper Mill Playhouse
Faculty at Lachey Arts and Planet Dance.
Missy Lay-Zimmer & Andrew Hubbard, Owners & Artistic Directors
Broadway Productions of CATS, Footloose & Jesus Christ Superstar, Peter Frampton, Cincinnati Ballet, NY Knicks , Radio City Music Hall, Broadway Dance Center, Guiding Light, Exhale Dance Tribe
- 98 Degrees pop group
- TV credits including Dancing with the Stars, ABC’s Dance War, The Miss USA Pageant, HGTV
- Broadway Productions of Rent, Monty Python’s Spamalot and Hairspray
- Radio City Music Hall Rockettes
- Choreography and performance credits including 98 Degrees, Missy Elliot, MTV, VHI NFL, NBA, Carol the movie and more
- Co-Director of School for Creative and Performing Arts Musical Theater Program
- Co-Owner Lachey Arts
Worked with major artists including Lady Gaga, Jordan Sparks, Will I AM, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Hillary Duff, Stevie Wonder, Gwen Stefani, Smokey Robinson and more.
Featured dancer on several TV shows including GLEE, How I Met Your Mother, Jimmy Kimmel, The Ellen Show and Jay Leno.
Jen Rutherford, Ballet Director
New York City Ballet Company member, trained at The Rock and School of American Ballet
Original PD Team Director, Exhale Dance Tribe, Sonya Tayeh, Over the Rhine, Bootsy Collins. Cincy Shakes
One Love Dance Company, Lexington Dance Factory, United Talent
America's Got Talent, Dancing with the Stars, Melody Thornton (Pussycat Dolls), Beyonce, Lil' Wayne, Edge PAC, Exhale Dance Tribe
The Apprentice, Good Morning America, NFL Ben-Gals Choreographer, ESPN, CBS Sports, Exhale Dance Tribe (Dancer/Choreographer), Dance Captain Rutger’s Nationally acclaimed Dance Team
NFL Halftime sho with Madonna, MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew, BET’s 106 & Park
Resident Choreographer Exhale Dance Tribe, Competition Judge Nexstar & Showcase America, Over the Rhine
Owned Bonnie Williams Dance Studio for 48 years, Cincinnati Summer Opera Ballet, Encore Talent Productions
BA Fine Arts & Dance Captain UMKC, Kennedy Center Washington D.C., Showcase of America, Exhale Dance Tribe
Joffrey Ballet, Armitage Gone Dance, Metropolitan Opera, Gallim Dance, The Dash Ensemble, The Peridance Ensemble
Marymount Manhattan graduate, Asst to Andy Blankenbuehler, Dirty Dancing the movie (May 2017), Exhale Dance Tribe (Senior soloist), Assistant for NYCDA
Faculty at 24 Seven Competition Convention, New York City Dance Alliance Faculty, Faculty at Steps On Broadway NYC.
Former member of IV Dance Company, Jason Parsons' Parsons Dance Project
Author of Dance Anatomy and Dance Academy: 2nd Edition. Performing Arts Medicine at Mercy Health.
Adjunct professor Northern KY University. Former Dance Medicine Director Wellington Orthopedics, Cincinnati Ohio, ATC Cincinnati Ballet
Exhale Dance Tribe (Senior soloist), Cirque Du Soleil Bug Squad, Asia Duo Dance Company, Capezio 125 Year Gala at New York City Center, BFA NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, Amirov Dance Theatre, Dancer, Over The Rhine (Emery Theater).
Juilliard, Exhale Dance Tribe, Groundworks Dance Company
Vaganova Ballet trained from the Ukraine. Kharkov Ballet School and graduate of Kiev Academy of Ballet. Professionally danced with the Kharkov Ballet Theatre.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Choreography and a Masters Degree in Engineering.