Emmy Award winning choreographer, SYTYCD,SHAPING SOUND DANCE CO.
Assistant Choreogapher Broadway's 'WICKED', Original Broadway cast of 'FOOTLOOSE', 'WICKED' & '9 TO 5'
Broadway Choreographer of Hamilton & CATS, 2X Tony Award Winner for Best Choreography
Warner Brothers, Sony BMG, Atlantic Records, Matchbox Twenty, Broadway Dance Center, Alvin Ailey
Beyonce's "Single Ladies", Justin Timberlake, Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet
Step Up 3D, Justin Bieber World Tour, Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Omarion and Keke Palmer
Worked with several artists including Gwen Stefani, Alicia Keys, John Legend, Meghan Trainer, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and more. Currently on tour with FERGIE
TV Credits including Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards, Grammy Awards, American Idol, SYTYCD, Dancing with the Stars
Pharrell, Soulja Boy, Akon, Pitbull, Kreayshawn, GRAMMY's, Radio City Music Hall
Dancer for Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera and Nelly Furtado
Recipient of The Princess Grace Award. Detroit’s Renaissance Hero 2008.
Principal dancer /Joffrey Ballet, Complexions Contemporary Ballet, and Ron De Jesus Dance. Creative team/Twyla Tharp’s Tony-award winning show Movin’ Out. Staged national touring cast of Movin' Out.
Ballet Master/Complexions Contemporary Ballet, Faculty at Wayne State University, Maggie Allesee Department of Theatre and Dance, Program Director/Complexions Detroit Summer Intensive.
- Currently on tour with Janet Jackson!
- 3X Janet Jackson World Tours
- Worked with artists including Trey Songz, Neyo, Jennifer Lopez, Ludacris, NKOTB and more
- Cincinnati Ballet, Senior Soloist
- Trained at Ballet Concierto de Puerto Rico
- Virginia School of the Arts
Courtney Kristen Liu
- Assistant Dance Captain, Broadway cast of Phantom of the Opera
- Taught ballet internationally for over 10 years
- Performance credits including Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Queen of the Night, Peridance Contemporary Ensemble, Broadway Dance Lab and more
Anti-Gravity (NYC), Broadway shows: Saturday Night Fever and Contact, Olympic Gymnast, New York Knick City Dancer
- Jungian Analyst and Astrologer, with Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology (NYU) and Developmental Psychology (Pace University)
- Creator of Jungian Authentic Movement workshops taught globally
- Resident astrologer for Elle Magazine for over 10 years
- Co-Authored several books including Speculation Now, Transpersonal Astrology, Explorations at the Frontier and Surviving Saturn’s Return (McGrawHill)
- Private practice in NYC & San Francisco, with over 18 years experience consulting, writing and teaching
- Over 20 years performing and teaching theater, dance, movement and acting
- Teaching credits including Ontario Ballet School, Wright State University, New Zealand Drama School, Guthrie Theatre, CCM Theater department and more
- Currently on faculty at Xavier and NKU Dance & Theater departments
- Certified Yoga & Pilates teacher, with extensive training in Laban Movement Analysis
- BA in Dance from Western Michigan University
- Established dancer and model with credits including ABC’s Bunheads, LA Music Awards, Mercedes Benz LA Fashion Week
- Assistant Choreographer ESPN bowl game half time shows
- Casting and Choreography for Busch Gardens
- 98 Degrees pop group
- TV credits including Dancing with the Stars, ABC’s Dance War, The Miss USA Pageant, HGTV
- Broadway Productions of Rent, Monty Python’s Spamalot and Hairspray
- Radio City Music Hall Rockettes
- Choreography credits including 98 Degrees, Missy Elliot, MTV, VHI NFL, NBA, Carol the movie and more
- Co-Director of School for Creative and Performing Arts Musical Theater Program
- Co-Owner Lachey Arts
Worked with major artists including Lady Gaga, Jordan Sparks, Will I AM, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Hillary Duff, Stevie Wonder, Gwen Stefani, Smokey Robinson and more.
Featured dancer on several TV shows including GLEE, How I Met Your Mother, Jimmy Kimmel, The Ellen Show and Jay Leno.